Sunday, April 05, 2009

Review: Boots No7 Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser


Like most men, the young man can’t stand the smell of fake tan. Even the moisturisers with a hint of fake tan can be detected by his nose and he complains about the biscuity smell. Consequently I have been searching for an alternative and decided to try a tinted moisturuser. As I had a £5 off No7 voucher I bought a tube of the Dual Protection Tinted Moisturiser in medium. I’ve used it on my arms today and the effect is subtle but takes away the bright whiteness my skin would otherwise have. As it is a moisturiser it blends in really well and is totally streak free. The only smell is that of a moisturiser and it even contains SPF15 – what more could a girl ask for? Whilst I wouldn’t recommend wearing a white vest whilst you apply it (like I did), it will wash off your clothes, unlike fake tan. I applied it, left it to dry for a while (I dried my hair and put in my contact lenses), then ran a white towel over my arm and there was just a little colour transfer – but like I say, a little Vanish pretreatment stain remover and it will wash right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment