Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Latelies

Here's what I've been enjoying and am thankful for this week!

  • Radio 2 – You can be making the tea on a quiet Sunday evening and suddenly Radio 2 will play something completely random yet completely awesome such as the Blossom theme tune. That happened this past Sunday and that is why I love that radio station. 
  • Night Nurse cough and cold medicine – the thing that has been helping me sleep at night this week! I still wake up coughing, but not nearly as much as I would had I not been taking this stuff. 
  • Sunglasses – since I got my contact lenses my eyes have become really sensitive to sunlight. Now that the weather has finally improved my large tortoiseshell sunglasses from Claire’s Accessories are pretty much glued to my head (I even turned my car around this morning when I got part way down the street and realised I didn’t have them with me). They weren’t expensive but they are so comfy I can wear them all day and they don’t dig in behind my ears. Sometimes I even forget they are on the top of my head as I can’t feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment