Thursday, September 28, 2017

Outfit: September 18th – Over Knee Boots

18-09-17


18-09-17b


18-09-17c


18-09-17d


18-09-17e


18-09-17f


18-09-17g


So that’s it, the first pair of OTK boots this season are out. It was actually a little too warm for these last Monday: by the time I’d walked to work my legs were sweating, but whatever. These are great boots and they were only £22. Yes, you read that right: £22. From Primark of course, where else are you going to get boots for that price? They have them in black and navy too and they go up to a size 9 in the wide fittings so get yourself down there.

This dress was probably a little short for nude tights, but my motto has always been the taller the boots the less short the dress looks so I think I got away with it. Just.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Boots – Primark
Earrings – Primark
Necklace (cross) – gifted
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment