Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Outfit: November 8th – Burgundy and Ankle Boots

08-11-17c


08-11-17


08-11-17f


08-11-17b


08-11-17d


08-11-17e


08-11-17g


I almost put on OTK boots with this outfit, but I felt like they didn’t work so well with the length of my top (I’m very picky about things like that). So the ankle boots it was, and the OTKs can be saved for another day. I only regretted my decision slightly on my walk to work when my knees felt a little chilly, but the rest of the day I was glad I’d plumped for the most comfortable heels I own.

By the time this post goes live Remembrance Day will have long since passed, but I wanted to show you a close up of my poppy. We made them at craft group and sold them at a local church in aid of the Royal British Legion. Regular poppies are OK but how many times have I started out from home with one, only to get to church and find there’s just pin on my coat lapel? Too many times. I usually buy one of the little metal pin badges but this year it’s nice to have something different.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Pants – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment