Thursday, March 01, 2018

Outfit: February 19th – Starting to Spring Transition

19-02-18


19-02-18e


19-02-18c


19-02-18d


19-02-18f


19-02-18g


I may be over winter, but the weather is not yet playing ball with my desire to start wearing more spring-like outfits. However, that doesn’t mean I can’t start working in some spring pieces and colours, even if I have to layer them up and still wear tights. So with that in mind I pulled out this sweater. It’s cashmere (so, warm) but it’s bright turquoise-y green (so, spring). I added a white t shirt underneath (so, layer) and tights and boots with the skirt (so, practical). I did think white pumps or trainers would look cute with this too, but it was raining in the morning so boots were a better way to go. Next time though, next time.

Sweater – TK Maxx (sale)
T shirt – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Warehouse (sale)
Boots – Clarks (outlet, sale)
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment