Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Outfit: April 3rd – PMT Challenge Day 2

03-04-18b


03-04-18e


03-04-18c


03-04-18


03-04-18d


03-04-18f


So the snow melted and the sun came out and I was able to actually wear something resembling spring for my second outfit of the challenge. The light was OK when I took these pictures but the cardigan (which is actually army green) looks super washed out for some reason. I am subbing this cardi or my green biker jacket in place of a utility jacket, which I don’t have and don’t need so I didn’t buy one even though it was on the challenge capsule wardrobe list. I figured a different item in the same colour would work just as well, and it does.

Cardi – Primark
Top – Primark
Jeggings – Primark
Shoes – New Look
Necklace – Primark
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment