Friday, May 11, 2018

PMT Challenge - Days 27-31 Catch Up

Here's the second installment of my PMT outfit round up posts!

Day 27

The second day of my weekend away, this was great in the rain. I subbed out the denim jacket that was suggested for a cardigan as it was easier to pack!

28-04-18

Cardi - New Look Tall
Top - Primark
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes - Next
Earrings - Nickel and Suede
Necklace - George at Asda

Day 28

This was actually the day 26 outfit, as I wore outfit 28 on day 26.

29-04-18

Blazer - New Look (via eBay)
Top - Long Tall Sally
Jeans - Esprit (via Tall Girls)
Shoes - TK Maxx
Necklace - Primark (via charity shop)
Earrings - Nickel and Suede

Day 29

Back to work and it was cold. Where did spring go?!

30-04-18c

Jacket - Warehouse (via charity shop)
Top - Primark
Pants - Primark
Shoes - F+F at Tesco


Day 30

It was still too chilly for this dress really, but a jersey blazer is cosier than a real blazer.

01-05-18

Blazer - TK Maxx
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - La Redoute (sale)
Necklace - vintage


Day 31

I would never have put red shoes with my olive pants on my own, but I actually really liked it.

02-05-18d

Sweater - Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants - F+F at Tesco
Shoes - TK Maxx
Necklace - M&S (gifted)
Earrings - self made


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment