Saturday, April 04, 2009

Outfit: Concert Rehearsal








I have a concert with my choir this evening and there’s a rehearsal this afternoon. I’m having a lazyish morning making soup for dinner, then I’ll be off for a sing. The rehearsal is only supposed to last an hour so hopefully I’ll be home in time to watch the Grand National. I watch it every year even though I’m not really into horse racing and I’ve only ever had a proper bet on it once, and that was 2 years ago because it was run on my birthday. They used to run a sweepstake in my office though which I would often be part of. It’s just something everyone watches.

I started out in flats to walk to the shop for cream to go in the soup.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White ‘Yes I’m very tall’ t – Café Press
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – Next
Red belt (on jeans) – Next
Red beads – eBay
Leopard print flats – Priceless Shoes

Total Est. Cost £80

No comments:

Post a Comment