Friday, April 03, 2009

Outfit: Home Working Friday






I am working from home today so had a nice lie in this morning and was still up in time to start at 8am. My car is in for its MOT and service today which is not going to be cheap I feel sure. As I am at home I didn’t get my hair and make up done until mid morning. And I have spent the morning with a long black cardi over the top of my clothes to keep warm. The sun finally put in an appearance at midday so I have moved into the conservatory for the afternoon as it’s nice and warm in here now.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Turquoise tank – Topshop
Jeans – River Island
Turquoise shoes – New Look
Sunglasses – Boots
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £88

1 comment:

  1. I love work at home days! Time to sip something hot and really wake up before you start the day.

    Great at home outfit!

    ReplyDelete