Thursday, April 19, 2018

Outfit: April 5th – PMT Challenge Day 4

05-04-18b


05-04-18


05-04-18c


05-04-18d


05-04-18e


I think this is my favourite combination of the challenge so far! I wasn’t sure that the narrow sleeves of my denim jacket would work over the floaty sleeves of this top, but the top is so lightweight that it isn’t a problem. The prompt for today was actually cinnamon jeans, but I don’t have any of those and wasn’t about to go a buy a pair, so I am subbing in burgundy each time the cinnamon ones come up and I think it’ll work fine. The mustard top felt very ‘spring’ on a lovely sunny day.

Jacket – Warehouse (via charity shop)
Top – Boohoo Tall
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes – La Redoute
Earrings – Nickel and Suede
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment