Friday, April 20, 2018

Outfit: April 6th – PMT Challenge Day 5

06-04-18c


06-04-18d


06-04-18b


06-04-18e

06-04-18f


06-04-18g


A cosy cardigan for Day 5 of the challenge which was great as it was a little chilly outside again. I liked this outfit but I think it did need the earrings and shoes to pull it together. When I initially got dressed I was thinking of swapping the cardi for a blazer but once I added the accessories it looked better.

So yeah, I caved in and got some more Nickel and Suede earrings. I have my birthday this month and my mom was getting me a couple of pairs as a gift. I ended up doing the order myself so added in this white pair since I was paying the shipping anyway.

Cardi – Boohoo
Top – George at ASDA
Jeans – Boohoo Tall
Shoes – TK Maxx
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Nickel and Suede


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment