Friday, May 13, 2011

Outfit: Friday 13th and That Fabulous Scarf

13-05-11g


13-05-11c


13-05-11d


13-05-11b


13-05-11h


May13


Matalan Snakeskin


The daily high temperatures have dipped somewhat from the heat wave we had a couple of weeks ago, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing as it’s giving me an opportunity to wear my long sleeve t shirts. My office is quite warm so I don’t need a sweater with them, although I added my huge H&M scarf today for warmth and colour. I am so glad I bought this scarf, I love it! I didn’t get it when I first saw it, regretted it instantly, couldn’t find it online, then spied it in another store a couple of weeks later and bought it. That was back in September last year and it has been worn many times since.

13-05-11f


13-05-11e


So today is Friday 13th and Blogger is down as I type this (and has been since yesterday evening) so who knows what time you’ll see this post appear. And no, you’re not going crazy – my three posts from yesterday have vanished and that also has something to do with Blogger’s maintenance. They’ll be back, I hope.

13-05-11


Well I went to Tesco to do my shopping and there may have been a milk incident which may or may not have been caused by me. And the outcome of the incident may or may not have been 8 pints of milk spilt on the floor of the dairy aisle. In my defence, all I did was pull out one four pint bottle, but it was wedged in so tightly that the ones either side of it came out too, and landed on the floor. Oops.

Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Whitby Jet Cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £25

No comments:

Post a Comment