Saturday, May 14, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #50 and a Relaxed Saturday

14-05-11


14-05-11b


14-05-11e


Grey ankle


Firstly, my posts from Thursday are still AWOL, so thanks for that, Blogger. I reposted them myself so if they look a little different than how they first appeared, that’s why.

14-05-11c


This morning I did some washing, vacced and tided round a bit. I went to the next town over this afternoon and walked around the charity shops, but didn’t buy anything. Then I went to the mall and didn’t buy anything there, either. Tonight is the Eurovision Song Contest so I’m watching that.

14-05-11d


These boots were a bargain of £8 in Ethel Austin, around 4 years ago. They are super comfy as the heels are so low, and I love the combination of faux leather and faux suede.

The rest of my outfit is quite New Look-centric, but not by design. I am no longer sure about this tunic having worn it all day – it might be another one to add to the donations pile once I’ve washed it.

Grey stripe tunic dress – New Look Tall
Black tank – New Look Tall
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Grey boots – Ethel Austin
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £48

No comments:

Post a Comment