Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 2, Outfit 2

14-06-11


14-06-11d


14-06-11e


14-06-11g


June14


Next Tan Wedges


Day 2 and already my enthusiasm for this challenge is waning. I think that’s because I received two new pairs of shoes from the lovely people at Spartoo yesterday. Ordinarily I would be wearing one of them today, but of course I can’t do that as they’re not part of my 30 items. I think what I’ll do is add in one or two non-30x30 outfits in the evenings so that I can show off my new shoes and not mess up my only pair of flats-length jeans when I go to the dress rehearsal of the show tonight.

14-06-11f


I managed to cut off the top of my head in all of my pictures again today. Gah. Must move the tripod further back. It would have been fine if I was in flats though.

14-06-11c


I didn’t stop last night and the rest of the week looks set to be just the same. I left work and went to Tesco, went home, unpacked the shopping, hung the sheets on the line, cooked tea, put some washing on, went to the gym, went to the town hall to drop off my ballet shoes, went home for a cuppa and painted my toenails, hung out the washing on the airers, cleaned the bathroom, brought in the sheets and finally sat down with another cuppa about 9.30pm! Tonight I need to vac out my car and it’s the dress rehearsal of the show. And there was me thinking that show week would be less manic this year as I’m not actually in it!

14-06-11b


I am unintentionally head to toe in Next and River Island today. I didn’t realise that was the case until I was getting dressed this morning. I feel quite Kendi today – appropriate as I’m doing the 30x30 I guess! Oh, and I’ve decided I’m over fake tan and am going to just embrace the whiteness of my legs. Sunglasses at the ready!

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy dress – Next
White tank – River Island
Tan wedges – Next
Tan leather belt – River Island
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – Diamonds and pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £96

1 comment:

  1. Well, even if you are waning, I really love this outfit. Navy and tan is such a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete