Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #59 and the Dress Rehearsal

14-06-11m


14-06-11o


14-06-11q


Hush Puppies Odette


Last night was the dress rehearsal for the show. I watched most of it and it went really well. I also got cuddles with my friends’ baby who was totally enthralled by what was going on on the stage, and all around him. I think he was befuddled as to why everyone (including his grandma) was dressed up in strange outfits.

14-06-11p


I wanted to wear my new shoes and put together this red, white and blue outfit. It was lovely and warm out so cropped jeans were definitely the way to go. The shoes were lovely and comfy – they have a cushioned inner sole and a rubber outer sole and they only rubbed my bare feet a little (should have applied the Compeed Anti-blister sooner than I did). Thanks again to the lovely people at Spartoo for sending me a gift voucher to spend.

14-06-11n


14-06-11r


Before I went out I vacuumed out my car, vacuumed the house, made my tea and did the ironing. The busy week continues!

Blue top – Dunnes Stores
White tank – River Island
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Red flats – Hush Puppies (c/o Spartoo)
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £14

No comments:

Post a Comment