Friday, August 04, 2006

Faith


I love Faith shoes. They have some fabulous designs and they are one of the few places that actually does a 9 (my size). But why, why, why don’t they do all their styles in a 9? You’re not telling me there’s not a market out there for them, there must be loads of women with size 9 feet and hardly anywhere to buy shoes!
These lovely patent leather ones were just showcased at Shoewawa, but guess what? Not available in a 9!! Luckily for me, some of Faith’s 8s come up quite big so I may be lucky but not always! I swear, having big feet is a curse!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I wear size 9 (sometimes 8.5 deending on the style of shoes)and I can NEVER find shoes in my size - especially online!

    it's so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but are you a US 9? I am a UK 9 and that is an 11 in the US so you can imagine my problems!

    ReplyDelete