Friday, August 18, 2006

To Buy or Not To Buy – That Is The Question!



I really, really want some red shoes. I don’t need red shoes, I don’t need ANY more shoes but I’ve seen these adorable ones from Next and I don’t know what to do! There are various draws to them:
1. They’re only £16.99
2. They’re leather
3. They are available in a size 9
4. They are lovely
5. I really like them

However, there are reasons why I SHOULDN’T buy them:
1. I have A LOT of shoes already
2. I am about out of storage space for shoes in my tiny flat
3. I have no red bag to go with them and would therefore need to purchase one (though that would give me a reason to get the HUGE red bag at Dorothy Perkins…)
4. I would also need a red belt to go with them (yes I am from the school of bag, shoes & belt should always match – I don’t always adhere to this rule but it’s good to know I have the option)

Please help me with my dilemma!!

1 comment:

  1. At 16.99 even if you don't need them and/or don't wear them much, you won't even be out 20 bucks. The price of a few days worth of Starbucks mochas. I say get them, they look far more expensive than they are.

    You can always wait until next paycheque to buy the matching bag/belt, although I do think you should take the plunge into not matching your accessories - you have so many other options! lol

    ReplyDelete