Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Would You Dare?

I have been watching my DVDs of Sex and the City (again) and on Friday I saw the episode where Carrie & Mr Big fall in the boating lake in Central Park and Carrie ends up back at Big’s for a shower. When she goes home she is wearing one of Big’s shirts, belted at the waist, and heels. Whilst it covers her fine at the back as she is so, so tiny, it is VERY short at the front. This got me to thinking, how short is too short? I have a lovely little suede skirt in royal blue. I love it but it is very short, and has a small split up the thigh making it even shorter, especially on my long legs. Consequently, I have only worn it once, and then with black tights. However, I’m thinking that now I have my fabulous Sock Dreams socks I may have to try it again this Winter.
But back to the original question. I think that as long as you can’t see the top part of your tights and you don’t bend over, nothing is too short. As long as you have the legs for it and feel comfortable, I say go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment