Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday Night Shopping




I may have to add something to my annoyances list from yesterday: websites that don’t match the contents of the stores! So, here I was, all set to tell you about my purchases last night but can I find the pictures online? Can I chuff!! I got a lovely red mock croc belt at Next which is not on the website – it was a bargain at £4.50 too. I bought the big red bag I’ve been coveting to go with my new red shoes (which I’m sure you’re tired of hearing about). Also in Dorothy Perkins I got a black sweater (pictured) from the Tall range. Then I went to Gap and got 3 cotton rib sweaters in black, blue and navy (the V is not as deep as the one pictured at the top). However, I think that was a little excessive and I may have to return one. The black one is to replace a very similar one I have from several years ago but has faded with repeated wearing & washing. The navy one is to go with my navy suit and shoes, and the blue one is a lovely colour and seems to have longer sleeves than the other two. How do I decide which to return?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment