Friday, October 20, 2006

Dorothy Perkins Has A Girls' Night In

Whilst at the mall yesterday I went into Dorothy Perkins as they were having a Girls’ Night In event. This involved free drinks of wine (or orange juice) and a free Cadbury’s flake (dark chocolate variety). Never one to pass up free chocolate I went inside. I filled out a form to win a trip to New York (never going to happen!) then made a donation to Breast Cancer Research and received a goodie bag in exchange containing:
250ml bottle of Garnier Fructis shampoo
250ml bottle of Garnier Summer Body lotion
Nivea lip gloss tube
L’Oreal Kiss Proof lipstick/lip gloss combo (I will be testing this out on my young man later on!)
‘Northern Lights’ by Nora Roberts paperback book (and it’s a hefty tome at 400-odd pages)
Ambi-Pure air freshening scented candle in a glass
Bag of Walkers Sensations Crisps – Lime & Thai Spice flavour
So it was well worth the trip out shopping! They were also offering 20% off everything in store and I tried a few things on but didn’t indulge in further purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment