Friday, October 06, 2006

Outfit: Casual Friday

We are allowed to ‘dress down’ in my office on a Friday, which just means you are allowed to wear jeans on Fridays but not the rest of the week. So today I am wearing very scruffy jeans with a big flare from Topshop. I say scruffy because the legs are very frayed at the bottom due to being worn with trainers, they are faded, and thetop is frayed as there’s no waistband – no, not some weird quirk of mine chopping it off, I bought them like that! They have very long legs though enabling me to wear knee high brown boots with a stiletto heel from Faith underneath them. My top is a white long sleeve ‘Favourite T’ from Gap with a beige cashmere v neck sweater over the top from United Colours of Benetton. I have added a teal/green skinny scarf worn as a hair band. My hair needs washing but as I am having it cut this afternoon there was no point washing it this morning, hence the scarf to cover it up. My hair has become very long recently so I’m going to have quite a lot cut off and some shorter bits put in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment