Monday, October 02, 2006

Shopping With A 20% Discount!




So, Friday afternoon I hit the mall with every intention of making the most of my 20% Company magazine discounts and as you can see, I did! My purchases from the top: Long cardigan, dark grey, from Warehouse - it is quite chunky in an aran knit, think this picture is too small to see it properly though.
Roll neck sweater dress, pale grey, from Miss Selfridge - this is almost knee length on me and has incredibly long sleeves, always a plus when you're as tall as I am.
From Miss Selfridge I also got a short sleeve fitted denim dress that buttons through with large buttons, unfortunately I can't find a picture of it!
Shoes! These are from Faith and are actually a bright dark pink colour, Cerise it's called but this picture (from the Faith website) makes it look more red than pink.
And the shoe-boots. These are from New Look so no discount but they are blue suede and have buttons on the side.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the booties! They are exactly what I've been looking for (no luck yet). The ones I have found are about $300 too much over my budget. How much did you pay for these New Look ones? They are perfect, and I love the dark blue suede. Do they come in black?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were £30, so what's that? US$55-60? (Don't know Canadian exchange rate, sorry!) They come in grey and maybe black, I can't remember. Unfortunately New Look don't have online shopping so I can't check for you.

    ReplyDelete