Thursday, November 02, 2006

Office ‘Betsey’ Swivel Strap Shoe


Remember those shoes you got when you were a kid that had a strap that turned round the back of the shoe so you could pretend you were wearing slip-ons? Just me that did that then? I had a pair in black patent leather and thought they were fantastic! Having promised my parents I wouldn’t wear them as slip-ons, m me & everyone else in my class at school would all turn the straps round for the day once we were safely at school. I credit these shoes (and Clark’s Magic Key shoes) as the start of my shoe obsession! Anyway, this is all a very roundabout way of telling you that you can once more own the swivel strap style of shoe! They’re £49.99 from Office in what the website lists as ‘tomato’ and they also come in black. (This picture makes them look patent but they're not, it's just Paint doing strange things to the photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment