Monday, December 11, 2006

It’s Chrisssttttmmaaaaassss!!!!!

Well, almost. 2 weeks today people! That’s just 13 days away! To say I am excited would be an understatement. I am probably totally annoying the Young Man and my work colleagues but I really don’t care! I will be excited if I want to be.
But now the annual question – what to wear on Christmas Day? It has to something suitable for all activities – church, lunch at the Young Man’s sister’s house (and possible playing on the floor with his 18 month old niece) – whilst still looking stylish and gorgeous. I have a red cashmere sweater, purchased recently from George at ASDA so that will be quite festive. Then there’s the red satin shoes I wore when I was a bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding in September, that I have been waiting for another special occasion to wear again. So it better not rain!! (Oh look, another reference to the weather!) I’m thinking I’ll team these items with black trousers or jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment