Monday, January 15, 2007

Crimes of Fashion

One of the new links at the side is for Amber’s fabulous site, The Fashion Police. She has various entries entitled ‘Crimes of Fashion’ and that got me to thinking about the crimes of fashion I see on a daily basis. Working in an office full of men, there’s not that many. However, I do pass a woman walking down the road every morning and I really want to stop my car and point out where she’s going wrong. She wears black trousers, stretchy ones, with a waist length top and let’s be honest here, she doesn’t have a small bottom. But the worst part about her ensemble? She wears trainers. White ones! Now ladies, if you must wear trainers away from the gym/squash court/sports centre (and sometimes, you must), then please, please, wear any colour other than white. Especially when they are not teamed with sports gear.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link :) And yes, it's true - the crimes of fashion, they are all around us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she wears sports shoes to walk to work, then changes into a more suitable shoe for the office? I have colleagues who do this.

    ReplyDelete