Monday, January 29, 2007

Five Things

I’ve been tagged by Karinaxoxo so here are 5 things you didn’t know about me:

I went to boarding school. I was only a boarder in the 6th form (was a day girl at the same school for the 1st 5 years) but I loved it!

I take my tea black. It all started when I was in the 6th form and one Sunday night back at school after half term, we had no milk in the common room fridge. I wanted tea so thought I would try it black…and decided I liked it better that way!

I don’t drink coffee. I’ve tried it various different ways: black, white, with sugar, mocha, but can’t bring myself to like it.

I am not doing any more shopping until my birthday in April. There, I put it in print, I have to stick to it now…

I love country music and am proud of that fact. The Dixie Chicks and Chely Wright are two of my favourites.

I am going to tag: Forever Amber, Shoes Glorious Shoes, My Wardrobe Today, and Confessions of a Shopaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment