Monday, February 05, 2007

Be Impressed!

So, my not shopping is going well so far, thanks to the support of some good friends who have even decided to join me! I went out for the day on Saturday with my sister and mum to the local Designer Outlet and I bought nothing. My mum even paid for my lunch as I had driven. Then my sister and I went to the local Next store where I also bought nothing. In fact on Saturday I made a profit of 73p! As all the stores we visited were ones I would not be buying in any more anyway as they don’t stock Tall sizes, it was fairly easy to resist (although we did go in a couple of shoe shops!). I think my will power would have been really tested had we been in Long Tall Sally, or Topshop or Dorothy Perkins. May have to stay away from those for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment