Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pick of the High Street: Green at Miss Selfridge

And now for some clothes! Miss Selfridge have redesigned their website so to celebrate, let’s see what they have to offer in green.

First up is this smock tunic in Mint, £22. I like the style and the colour, but am hesitating over the addition of the pockets at the bottom. Pockets are very big this season, whether the designers got bored and couldn’t think of any other detailing I don’t know, but they are everywhere. But personally, I don’t think they do anything to enhance a garment.


Second is this green pointelle cropped blouson cardi for £28. Miss Selfridge’s pricing is very reasonable at the moment. They call the colour dark green but it doesn’t look that dark to me.

2 comments:

  1. Woo for the green.
    The cardi type thing looks a bit fugly to me!
    But the top one makes up in prettyness!
    Im actually rather attracted to the pockets on the top (and im not a fan of them)
    I just wasnt so sure about the sleeves. Meh its green :P its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an extremely well written article.I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your Mens tuxedo suit

    ReplyDelete