Thursday, February 08, 2007

Pick of the High Street – Shoes at Dune

Dune is not somewhere I’ve ever shopped and I think I usually dismiss it as being too expensive. But a quick glance at their website shows that the shoes are not really any more than you would pay at Faith. At £75, this satin covered ‘Chantelle’ shoe with contrast line check pattern would certainly brighten up any outfit, and it’s also available in purple and black.

For a more work appropriate look, this ‘Kangeroo’ pointed Mary Jane in brown is £60.
Dune’s website is well worth a look – the shoes rotate as you hold your mouse over them! They also stock a size 9 (EUR 42) which I never realised so once I can shop again, I will have to check them out properly.

1 comment:

  1. love the red shoes!!!
    love your blog!!!
    love to swap links-added you

    ReplyDelete