Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Am Such An Idiot!!!

Well, I fear I may have to go shopping. It’s essential. I put on a load of white washing last week and somehow a duster managed to get in with them. A new, bright yellow duster. So now all my lovely whites are an unattractive shade of pale yellow. Lovely. So you see, it’s essential that I go shopping to replace these things. I have lost 2 Gap Favourite Ts, one DP camisole, one DP long length vest and one long sleeve Gap dress shirt. I have tried to remove the colour using white vinegar (a substance I was led to believe was a miracle cure-all), but to no avail. The shirt may yet survive, the label says it’s OK to use non-chlorine bleach on it so that has to be worth a try as I love that shirt and have not had it that long. The rest of the items are all well over 2 or 3 years old and have been worn so often that their ‘cost per wear’ is probably zero or below so I’m not too upset about it. Just really annoyed with myself.
Trawling the internet to see what I can find to replace the items, whilst still sticking to resolution number 5 to only buy clothes designed for people my height, I came up with this list:

Rib vest, £6 or 2 for £9, Topshop Tall

Long sleeve gathered neck top, £15, Long Tall Sally

Cotton shirt, £30, Long Tall Sally (if the Gap shirt I have doesn’t make it)

V neck vest, £5 or 3 for £12, Dorothy Perkins Tall

No comments:

Post a Comment