Friday, April 20, 2007

My New Mirror

I got a new full length mirror last night. It’s this one, from IKEA:


This is very exciting for me as for the past 2 years the full length mirror I owned has had a chunk missing out of the middle of it. I used to keep it at the bottom of the stairs 2 houses ago, propped up against the wall. One morning I fell down the stairs and knocked into the mirror. The mirror, being quite bendy, broke in the middle (though strangely enough the empty glass I’d had in my hand did not break). I ended up with glass in my knee, grazes on my leg, and a broken mirror. Though not 7 years bad luck I hasten to add, I don’t believe in such things. Anyway, the mirror remained broken through 2 house moves until my mum gave me some birthday money last week to buy a new one. And this mirror is absolutely HUGE. I’m not kidding: it’s about 6ft tall and 3ft wide and I love it! So there will be more full length outfit shots to come.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I absolutely love your blog!!! I'm a shoe diva too - we can trade pics! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete