Thursday, April 26, 2007

Outfit: Sunny Spring Thursday




Two pictures today (well aren’t you privileged!). I don’t think I’ve posted this coat on here yet and I really wanted to show it off as I’m going to be wearing it as my summer coat this year. In previous years I would just throw on a denim jacket or cord blazer over whatever I was wearing. I will still do that sometimes, but I just love a longer coat, they’re so ladylike. And in keeping with my New Year’s Resolution to dress up more, this coat is perfect. It was bought a couple of years ago with a matching skirt as a Christening/wedding outfit, but it doesn’t get nearly enough wear. And also, we have no weddings or Christenings to go to this summer. So it’s going to get the wear it deserves.

Pink coat – Jeff Banks Studio (Debenhams)
Denim dress – Miss Selfridge (oh look, I found a dress in my wardrobe that’s not black!)
Pink belt – Charity Shop
Black shrug – Unknown
Pink shoes – Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment