Monday, August 06, 2007

New Shoes

For my birthday I was given a money box in the shape of a shoe and it says ‘saving for shoes’ on it. I’ve been putting all my pound coins and fifty pences in it to stop myself putting them in the vending machine. I counted up yesterday and I had £12. Not much, but then Ravel is closing down so I thought I would go and see if there were any bargains to be had. There weren’t. Everything is still £20 or more so perhaps I’ll go back in a few weeks to see if the prices have really fallen to clearance levels.

But still armed with my £12, I ventured into New Look. These lovely patent shoes were staring up at me, just 2 pairs left and one in my size. So for £5 I couldn’t resist.

Then I went to Barratts and got these red shoes for just £8. The style is called ‘Bananarama’, how fab! A total of £13 but I don’t think that was bad for guilt free shopping (since I had been saving for shoes anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment