Friday, September 14, 2007

Outfit: Casual Friday




This outfit started as the top picture. But then when I opened the curtains this morning I saw it had rained and decided it might not be so warm out, so I added the cardi. It’s warmed up enough to ditch it now.
I didn’t know what shoes to wear with this so I thought the bright pink would be a nice contrast.

Turquoise t-shirt dress – Charity shop
Jeans – Zara
Turquoise sequin belt – Avon (Christmas present)
Pink shoes – Faith
Black long cardi – Next

4 comments:

  1. I think the pink shoe was the perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've had to take off the belt now too, the sequins were scratching my arms to ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. Really appreciate it. I've linked you to my fashion blog. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete