Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Open Letter to The Gap

Dear Gap
What are you doing to me? Just as I had made up my mind to write you off with your thin sweaters, poor quality and high prices, you bring out your Fall 2007 collection and include such gems as these gorgeous sweater dresses and chunky cardi:







Yes, you are still expensive and you don’t stock your tall sizes over here in the UK, but really, what’s not to like?

Granted, some of your knit wear is still thin – I don’t care if it’s finest quality merino wool – if I can see my hand through it without holding it up to the light, it’s TOO THIN. Really. And I don’t want to have to tell you again.

But what I really want to know is why did you have dark denim (without fading) Long and Lean jeans in the sale at £19.99 today, and not have any in my size?!!!
Shoegal

2 comments:

  1. How much is the chunky cardigan? I couldn't find it on the website. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's $49.99 and you can find it here: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=8993&pid=480313

    I can't remember how much it was in the UK, probably about £49.00. I don't understand why it's twice the price over here!

    ReplyDelete