Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why I Love: Cher From ‘Clueless’

Can you believe I didn’t see ‘Clueless’ until 1997? I think it was made in 1994. But when I finally did see it, I saw it many, many times as the video (we didn’t know what DVDs were back then) seemed to be on every time I was in the Common Room. I was 18 then and longed to dress in the cute little outfits Cher wore, though I never had the legs or the tan to pull of the mini skirts with long socks combos of which she was so fond (but wouldn't she be so on trend right now?). I loved the little suits and the fact that she was always well accessorised and co-ordinated. And who doesn’t want a computer programme that will select outfits and ‘dress me’, along with the huge, revolving closet containing her vast selection of clothes?
Here are some of the great outfits from the movie:




No comments:

Post a Comment