Friday, November 02, 2007

Outfit: Grey & Red Friday



This is a repeat of the outfit I wore on Sunday afternoon to go out for a late lunch/early tea at the pub. I didn’t get a chance to take a picture then though. It’s also a great outfit to adapt for later on as I do youth work on a Friday evening. I will switch the heels for my red patent flats and change to skinny jeans that are a shorter length so I don’t trip up on them without my heels! I may also add some grey socks as the church hall (like all church halls) tends to be freezing!

Grey cable knit cardi – Warehouse
White long sleeve top – Tall Girls
Dark Long & Lean jeans – Gap
Red belt – Next
Red shoes – Next
Red scarf – made as a stole to match my bridesmaid dress for my sister’s wedding last year
Red earrings – Claire’s

No comments:

Post a Comment