Friday, December 07, 2007

Outfits: Best of 2007 (Part 1)

Well it’s time for those reflective ‘look back on the year’ type posts and I thought it would be fun (for me anyway) to pick out my favourite outfits of 2007 and get you to vote on them. This means me figuring out how to do a poll too. My initial selection tallied at 43 outfit pictures so I tried to narrow it down to a top 5. This proved difficult so I’ll do two posts – one for spring summer & one for Autumn winter.

We’ll start with Spring/Summer as it seems far away now. There were more pictures in this category than I thought there would be – we didn’t have much summer here, what with the 6 weeks of constant rain and all!

Now go ahead: vote!






Which is your favourite spring-summer look of 2007?
Houndstooth and red
Pink cardi and dress
Wide red belt
Blue shirt with denim skirt
Blue top and city shorts
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment