Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!

I’m back! I didn’t take many pictures over the holidays; I decided to take a complete break from blogging and pictures. But here are a couple of outfits you missed whilst I was away.

Sunday 23rd December




Going to church then visiting friends.

Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Blue sweater dress – H&M
Black polo neck – LTS
Blue patent shoes – New Look


New Year’s Eve: Mixing My Metallics

Party at a friend’s house.

Skinny jeans – Topshop
Blue sparkly top – Dorothy Perkins
Sequin shrug – charity shop
Glitter shoes – New Look (charity shop)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well!

    Love your Christmas outfits, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both.
    Allie I think these are my favourite shoes at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh check out the dark purple velvet yes velvet marc jacobs shoes that i must part with

    closetlies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete