Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Outfit: Sweater Dress


I have been longing to wear these boots more than I have done so far but I’m finding it hard to know what to put them with. It could just be that I am not used to flats as I associate them with being casual, though I specifically selected these boots because they have a smarter edge to them than say flat suede boots. They do work well in casual outfits though and since ‘casual Wednesday’ has become something of a feature in my week, today was the perfect opportunity to wear them.

Grey sweater dress – Tall Girls
Black leggings – Long Tall Sally
Black boots – Tall Girls
Black belt – Local boutique

2 comments:

  1. I adore jumper dresses - the lazy girls winter-warm option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, they are just so cosy yet stylish at the same time.

    ReplyDelete