Monday, January 14, 2008

Pre-Christmas Shopping

Yes I know it is January 14th but this was an order I placed from Luxuriously Tall before Christmas. It only arrived last week which is an unusually long wait for goods, even from the US, but I suppose all the extra Christmas post in the UK was to blame for the delay as it is recorded as having left Chicago on 14th December.

There was a sale on so I took advantage and bought a few items.

Red dress
This is a lovely dress as you can see from my outfit today. The sleeves are long and it’s so comfy to wear. I should be saving it for going out somewhere special I suppose but I don’t go that many places that require a dress and I believe in wearing the clothes that are in my wardrobe. If you save something too long, chances are you’ll never wear it. The same goes for perfume by the way (slightly off topic but never mind). Don’t save your lovely fragrances for some special occasion, wear them everyday. If you don’t, when you at last come to use it, the perfume will have gone off with age and won’t smell as fresh as it does new. Besides, a spray of perfume every day will make you feel special and every woman deserves to feel special everyday.

Red sweater
This is a more casual piece and I can’t wait to wear it with jeans and skirts. The quality of the knit is good as is the fit.

Brown cardi
This is a looser knit than I was expecting but that doesn’t make it any less cosy. It is shown here buttoned up but when I wore it Friday night and yesterday I only buttoned the two buttons at the top for a ‘swing’ effect to balance out my skinny jeans.

Once more I am super pleased with my purchases from Luxuriously Tall and would highly recommend them to anyone needing tall apparel, something that is not so easy to come by in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment