Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tall Girls Purchases

My lovely little sister gave me a voucher for Tall Girls for my Christmas present so what better excuse to shop in the sale there? I ordered three items:

Jeans

Top

Boots
The jeans are fine and I am keeping them. The top is going back: it is supposed to be a fine knit but when ‘fine knit’ becomes ‘see through’ I think that’s taking a description to the extreme. I am disappointed with this as my past Tall Girls purchases have been such good quality.
The boots I love, they are super high leg so reach right up to my knees – something that doesn’t often happen with knee high boots. Unfortunately they are just a little too small so I am sending them back to exchange them for a size up. But the customer services department is moving apparently and so it might be next week before they are sent out now. Fingers crossed they’re still in stock!

2 comments:

  1. The jeans look very sliming!

    Very random question - what is the weather in London usually like around April-May???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not bad on either. And the pockets are nice and low at the back, very flattering.

    ReplyDelete