Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Charity Shop Challenge: Mission Accomplished!

Well I found some jeans in my lunch time yesterday. The St Gemma’s Hospice shop near my office came good with a pair of Next straight leg jeans. I didn’t bother to try them on, I just decided a size 14 from Next would fit OK and as they were only £2.99, bought them anyway. And now I have them on, I love them. The length is only regular so they are not much good without boots at the moment, but come the summer I can turn up the bottoms and they will work as cropped jeans. The waistband sits on my hips perfectly and the belt loops are wide so will accommodate practically any belt I own. The pockets are low on the back too so they are pretty flattering. As I don’t usually buy jeans from Next I had no idea they could have such a design triumph.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Fi, I knew you could do it! Is that the St Gemmas Hospice in Yeadon? Haven't been in there yet, must give it a try.

    Have fun at youth club tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you while I'm recovering from the vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies.
    Yep, that's the one Bec. It's not huge but it's pretty cheap.

    ReplyDelete