Friday, February 15, 2008

Longing For Spring

This happens to me at the end of every season. I suddenly get bored of the current fashions and long to wear my next season clothes. Unfortunately the weather usually doesn’t allow me to. I think it was the unseasonably warm weather last weekend, combined with all the new spring items appearing in the shops and online, because I am longing to wear cropped jeans and peep toe shoes. Yet I know if I do I will be freezing! Nonetheless, I shall paint my toenails this weekend so that I am ready for those shoes should the warmer weather return.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! I want to run around in peeptoes and floral prints! Yesterday was warm enough... until a storm front came in around 2pm. Today it is cold again so I'll probably be back in boots!

    ReplyDelete