Friday, February 15, 2008

Outfit: Casual Friday



Well it’s Friday and I’m cold! After an amazing hair-day on Wednesday, I decided to go with an up do again. This works well for two reasons – first I didn’t wash my hair last night and when my hair is into its second day between washes it needs to be put up; and second, my hair stays up better when it’s second day. It was second day on Wednesday too and I almost didn’t want to take it down to wash it. I think fresh washed hair is too slippery to stay up or something, isn’t that what they say? Anyway, I am still loving my silver hairclip as it is that accessory that keeps my hair up and looking fab all day long.

Teal dress – Primark (charity shop)
Cream sweater – Oasis
Blue jeans – Next (charity shop)
Brown boots – Faith

2 comments:

  1. I loooove that dress, and I almost die everytime you wear those boots because they are too fabulous for words. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the boots too, they're so pointy.

    ReplyDelete