Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Outfit: Frosty Tuesday



This is my take on an outfit I saw in the Next Directory (Autumn/Winter 2007). And it’s also another combination of grey and brown. Many people are finding my blog through Googling that colour combination so may as well give them something new to look at! The original outfit had flesh colour tights (or perhaps none at all) but after yesterday’s fiasco – I got a huge ladder in the front of one leg by about 10am – I decided to go with thick grey rib tights. Besides, as the post title implies, it was just too cold to wear thin tights today.

Red cotton polo neck sweater – Luxuriously Tall
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey rib tights – Next
Brown boots – Nine West (Debenhams)

2 comments:

  1. The boots are gorgeous, I love the buckle details at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It took me ages to decide whether to get them, but they were only £20 in the sale so no contest really.

    ReplyDelete