Thursday, March 13, 2008

I’m In The Mood For Dancing


As part of my foray into the world of local musical theatre, being in the chorus of the production involves an amount of dancing. At the first rehearsal I was advised by my fellow cast members to purchase some proper dancing shoes. After some online research I discovered that there was a shop not far from me, Planet Dance. And they stocked various styles of dance shoes in my size. After trying on a couple of pairs I settled on the ones pictured by So Danca and I look forward to putting them to good use over the coming weeks in rehearsals and then during show week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm no dancer (unless being pished on Chardonnay, bopping to Steps on a Saturday night counts) but those shoes are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are perfect for dancing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I had to get shoes that looked good as well as being practical for dancing! I'm not really a dancer either and I'm finding out I'm far less co-ordinated than I thought I was. Singing and dancing at the same time is not as easy as it looks!

    ReplyDelete