Monday, March 17, 2008

Next Launch Tall Range

After years of stocking shoes in a size 9, Next have launched a Tall clothing range, suitable for women over 5’10”. As a tall women of 5’11”, I am understandably very excited about this. What I can’t understand is why they didn’t tell their customers that they were doing it. I receive the weekly email from Next and I don’t think that any mention was made in any of the recent issues. The first I heard about it was when I went on to the Next site this morning looking for a handbag and spotted the word Tall in the list of Womenswear departments.
However, the range seems very comprehensive – trouser suits, jeans, dresses, tops. I would show you pictures but the Next site is a ‘flash’ one and won’t allow pictures to be saved. At present I don’t know whether the range is available in store or just online/mail order. I’ve emailed the customer services department for clarification and will update you as soon as they come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment