Thursday, March 27, 2008

Outfit: Black & Silver



I didn’t have much time to plan this outfit last night so it is somewhat cobbled together from what was handy in the spare room (the boots and t shirt), the jeans I wore yesterday, the belt I had on last night and the sweater & scarf that were easy to grab from the wardrobe. And I think it turned out pretty well despite the lack of thought.

Black sweater – New Look (charity shop)
White t – Long Tall Sally
Blue jeans – Next (charity shop)
Black boots – Tall Girls
Silver belt – Primark
Silver scarf – gift from a friend
Silver hair clip – Boots

2 comments:

  1. Wow, even if you say is was quite cobbled together, it looks fab honey! I love the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sometimes not thinking too hard pays off.

    ReplyDelete