Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Outfit: Blue Dress (Take 2)



I got this dress about 18 months ago in H&M. I was in there looking for a different dress entirely and as I don’t go in very often I had a good look round. I saw this dress hanging on the rail and had to try it on – it was so soft and so blue! Unfortunately, as one of my mottos is ‘Life’s too short for hand washing’ I think it has shrunk a little in length in the washing machine and is now a little short for wearing as a dress. I might get away with it with leggings, I’ll have to try it out. But it’s perfect for wearing over jeans and is warm and cosy for a wet and windy day like today.

Blue wool & angora ¾ sleeve dress – H&M
Brown long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Blue jeans – Next (charity shop)
Brown boots – Faith
Silver belt – Primark
Brown & silver bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope
Not pictured, but for warmth I am also wearing a brown to beige ombre silk scarf from M&Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment